Joe Concannon's College Hockey Notebook in Friday's Boston
Globe mentioned that J.P. McKersie will return to BU to see the
home open against Maine on 30 October.  Jack Parker was quoted,
"He's going to stay around for a couple of weeks and work out
his schedule for the second semester."  Jack also stated, "He's
actually been on skates and out jogging.  We have not canceled
his scholarship, and we're hopeful he will be available next
year.  We're going to give him every chance."

I think it's going to be a very special evening for everyone at
Walter Brown Arena.

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!