>For those of you who have been on the watch of the AHL Portland Pirates
>goaltender, Mr. Carney, I thought that I would let you know that he is
>doing excellent for them.  As of Monday, the Pirates were 4-0-1, and
>are said by some to be possibly better than the team that won it all last
>year!  Carney is the #1 man in Portland, and we all know it takes a goal-
>tender to win.  Did he play collegate hockey at Wisconsin?

Yes, he did.  But the correct name is Jim Carey.  And we're hurtin' without
him.  He still had two years of eligibility left.  Your gain is our loss,
believe me.  Best of luck to him.

Chuck

Chuck Sackett                          Wisconsin Badger Hockey!
[log in to unmask]             NCAA Champs:  1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990!!!
Minneapolis, MN                            ON WISCONSIN!!