Someone asked a couple of weeks ago about the current location of John
Carter and Ken Hammond both of whom played in Providence (AHL) last
year but are no longer there.  Yesterday, I finally received the issue
of The Hockey News that many people received last Friday.  In it were
stats for the IHL and AHL.  Carter is now playing in Worcester.  I did
not see Ken Hammond anywhere, but I may have missed him.  Also 1994
grads Xavier Majic and Brad Layzell are both in Fredericton, and Neil
Little is in Hershey and gave up 8 goals in his first game :-( .  Also
Graeme Townsend (sp?) ('89) is playing in the IHL (I think in
Houston).  Those are all the RPI alumni in the IHL and AHL that I
noticed.  One more thing, Larry Landon (about '80) is still head of
a minor league players' organization.

Ralph Baer  RPI '68, '70, '74