Here is an aspect of the shootout I haven't seen mentioned.  How will the
shootout effect team conditioning.  I mean all season long HE players
will have played 60 minutes only, while teams in the other three leaguges
will several overtime games. Not ever having played competive hockey I
don't know if the extra five minutes make a difference when the players
are in such good physical shape to begin with. Since overtimes in the
playoffs go on until somebody wins, I'm not if the lack of overtime
experience will make a difference.  Anybody have some comments?

David