To tell the truth, I don't know how Hockey East records the
results of games that end in a shootout with regard to won-loss
records. But because the shootout is being used to determine
a winner, I personally believe it should be done in a won-loss
format. Perhaps a third column should be used to tally how many
of the losses were in shootouts. (Perhaps I'm repeating what
someone else has already said? Oh, well...)
Ryan Robbins               "Nothing in fine print is ever good news."
University of Maine                                  -- Andy Rooney