Let me begin by thanking Jeff Weiss for posting the CCHA rosters.  While
looking at them I noticed several players who previously played for the
Kalamazoo Jr. Wings. Since they are in Kalamazoo and Western Michigan is
also in Kalamazoo, I was wondering why Western is unable to recruit more
players from this source in their own back yard.  Given the number of
players from the K-Wing Jr. playing on top teams in CCHA, I assume that
they are one of the better teams in the USHL and if this assumtion is
true I see no excuse for WMU not have more ex-K-Wing Jr. on their roster.

David