Shortly I'll be posting the revised publications list, but this
omission deserves a special note.

  "The College Hockey Directory & Yearbook"
   All American Productions
   PO Box 143
   Belmont, MA 02178
   [617]484-6220   [617]484-0885  fax
   Publisher/Editor:  Robert G Jefferson
   Cost: $19.95 / Annual pub [December]/ 8 1/2 x 11 media guide format
   Comprehensive coverage of NCAA I,II,III, Canadian universities...
   ...both men and women's programs. Geared toward the college hockey
   fan, coaches, and scouts. Outstanding reference tool for the
   student-athlete and parents.  Feature articles, Stats, Commentary.
   School bios, Schedules, Power profiles. Admission req'ts and
   eligibility info.  240+ pages.

1993-94 was their first edition [96 pages plus cover].  I just received
a copy of it.  I've only had time to skim through it, but my initial
impression
is very positive.  This is good stuff.  The 1994-95 edition is more than
doubling in size, and is promoted as being geared toward college
hockey fans, coaches and scouts.  I'm already looking forward to
it.  I'd say the 1993-94 edition is valuable to teenage players, their
parents, coaches, etc...especially with the admissions requirements,
eligibility info and so on.

The price does jump out at you, but consider the amount of information
that's being packed into one place.  This publication should not be
compared to an annual preview, such as DROP THE PUCK for roughly
$5.  A much more appropriate peer comparison would be Athletic
Guide Publishing's COLLEGE HOCKEY GUIDE, which I'm also fond
of, running over $20.  *AGAIN*, I'm basing this on viewing the 1993-94
edition.  The 1994-95 is not only bigger, but it sounds more fan oriented
with feature articles, commentary, etc.  I can't draw a good comparison
for this year's edition, but I am looking forward to seeing it.

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan