My last post got me thinking about team uniforms.  Since I
first started following BU in 1985-86, every team in Hockey
East except for BU has changed their uniform style.  I also
know UVM, Army, Clarkson, Colgate and RPI in the ECAC have
changed styles.  Ferris State, Michigan State and Michigan in
the CCHA and Colorado College, Michigan Tech, Alaska-Anchorage
and Minnesota in the WCHA have also changed styles in the last
ten years.  I would like to know how many different styles each
team has had in the last ten years.  I would also like to know
what peolpe think is or was the best uniform style different
teams have had.

I know several teams have had multiple uniform changes; Lowell,
UNH and UVM immediately come to mind.  I also believe that
along with BU some ECAC teams have not changed their uniforms.
Harvard, Cornell, Brown, Dartmouth, Yale, and Princeton come to
mind [gee, the tradition laden Ivies, what a surprise! ;-) ]
They may have had minor changes to their uniforms over the last
decade, but I am pretty postive they have not had major
changes.

This brings up another thought.  Is there somewhere that I can
get color photos of all the different uniform styles each team
has had over the last ten years?  I have liked several uniforms
of other teams over the years and would like to be able to
start a photo collection of all the different styles.

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!