Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From Dave Hendrickson's posting (in part):

13. Northern Michigan
    More wintertime fun in Marquette.

14. Cornell
    Opponents will dread games with Big Red.

15. Wisconsin

   Cornell in the Top 20???  The writer/compiler of this article hasn't
been watching the same Big Red team as me the last few years.  He/She
must have a ESP connection to my subconcious because I only think this
in my wildest dreams.  Here's hoping they are right and I'm wrong :-).

Eric Hoffman
SUNY-Albany ???
Cornell '88
LET'S GO RED!!!