I have uploaded a brand new version of the Hockey-L Team Information
File on the listserv at Maine.  The file contains a list of
information about each NC$$ Division I Men's Hockey Team, including
rink information, phone numbers, and directions.  The original
intention was to provided useful information for people who would like
to follow their team on the road, but has been expanded to contain
other information as well.  All of the information was provided by
hockey-l readers.  There are still items missing for a several teams,
and your help would be appreciated if you can fill in these holes.

Some of the improvements in the new version of the file:

- The source for the file is now in HTML format, so those with a nice
WWW browser can see the file in its best form.  The file on the
listserv is converted from the HTML source into plain text.  Some of
the formatting isn't quite perfect yet, but it doesn't look too bad.

- I've added information on the Division I programs which play a
primarily Division 2 or 3 schedule to the file.  (Canisius, Fairfield,
Holy Cross, Iona, Villanova)

- Preferred team abbreviations have been added.

- Hyperlinks to further info on WWW and gopher servers have been added
for a few schools.

I would also like anyone who can to verify the information.
Especially phone numbers and directions, which could change.  I'll
soon be sending e-mail to all those who contributed information over
the last year and a half to make sure the information (and their
e-mail address) is still correct.

You can get a copy of this file in the same ways you can get any of
the other files on this listserv.  One way is to send a mail message
to the listserv at Maine with the following line:

GET HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO

Or on the WWW, I'll keep a copy on
http://tardis.union.edu/~terescoj/hockey/teaminfo.html

If you notice errors in the file, or have any suggestions for
improvements, send me e-mail at [log in to unmask]

--
Jim Teresco, SCOREC, Dept of Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
[log in to unmask] (alternates: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask])