Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

This happened a little over a week ago, but I have not
seen anything posted about it.

Neil Cooper, SCSU's only goalie that returns this season
with playing time, was in a car accident.  He is expected
to be out for the season.  From what I had heard he hit
an ambulance.  All this is second hand information, so if
I am wrong on any account please correct me.  This will
mean that SCSU will have to start the season out with
untested goaltending.

Paul Armstrong