Wisconsin Should still have an intresting year dispite the
loss of Fairchild and Carey.  They always seam to have the talent
and great coaching to pull them thru the big games.  It
will be intresting thou to see how many players get moved
around to fill Fairchilds scoring abilitys in the WCHA.
but for right now I see the WCHA as anyones game still
but I look for Saint Cloud to take it one of these years.
they have kept building and building and some day they will
take it.
Should be fun though Hopefully I will get up to the Twin Cities
to watch the MOOSE and Fairchild and that Great old Netminder
from wisconsin play.

Kevin Hoogheem
[log in to unmask] [NeXT Mail]
1-(507)-457-1969