I joined the Hockey-L list to read about the other Divison I
teams around the country.  I would like to read what you think
about your favorite team.  Last year I saw all eight Hockey
East teams, Harvard, Princeton, Vermont, Dartmouth, North
Dakota, Colgate, RPI, Cornell, Brown, Wisconson, Minnesota and
Lake Superior all play BU.  In past years I have seen
Minnesota-Duluth, Colorado College, Denver, Northern Michigan,
Michigan Tech, Michigan State, Michigan, Army, Yale, St
Lawrence and Clarkson all play BU (and other Boston area
schools).  I have seen Air Force, Alaska-Fairbanks and Western
Michigan play in the Boston area.  I have seen Umass-Amherst,
Notre Dame, Miami, Ohio State, Illinois-Chicago, Ferris State
and Alaska-Anchorage on TV.

I would like to know what fans think of their teams and leagues
this year.

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!