Time for all you D1 experts out there to settle a little hockey-related
argument for me.  A friend of mine who attends Dartmouth was home visiting and
we got to
talking hockey.  She mentioned that as campus tour guides, they are not
allowed to even breathe the words "athletic scholarships."  In fact, her
contention is that Dartmouth does not give scholarships based on athletics.
Now, I know Dartmouth is a major D1 hockey school, so they obviously give
out scholarships, right?  Thanks in advance for any help in settling this
little argument.

Peter Knapp
"The Iceman"
Augustana College