The best in the last seven years?  I have to question that he's even the
best in the past one year.  Apart from his performance in last year's
playoffs, it's hard to argue against Rich Brennan.

As to whether or not he'll make a huge improvement on offense, it remains
to be seen.  But Jack Parker has shown that he kinda knows what he's
doing behind the bench.  Also, if I recall correctly, O'Sullivan scored
some sweet goals last year in his limited time up front.

Hey, I don't know.  I guess we'll see.

GO BU!!!

Tyler
BU '97