I need someone with expert knowledge to answer this question...

I was at a sports card show yesterday and someone had a hockey card
of Brett Hull from UMD. I already own the set which was issued in
1985-86 (White border, two pictures on front, 36 cards), and I've heard
about the 9-card Brett Hull set which was issued to cash in on his fame.
I also own the sets issued last year (4-card championship set, 30-card
regular issue).

I need to know if UMD released any sets between 1985-86 and last year.
My theory is that the card is from a set issued after Brett Hull
graduated, and was a "flashback" card. The card had Brown & Yellow borders,
with a tiny Bulldog in the lower right corner. The guy said "There was no
one else worth anything in the set, so I got rid of them". Needless to
say, I didn't buy just the one card (he claimed it was his only college
card). Funny, the _whole set_ would be worth more to me than just one card.

I'd appreciate any info, and since I've been cataloging college sets
I'd be happy to give anyone any info I can as well.

Thanks,

Ralph