Forwarded message:
From [log in to unmask] Wed Sep 14 14:02:01 1994
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 13:58:14 EST
To: R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Message not deliverable

The battle between the city and the university about a new arena has been going
on for quite a while.  The university won state funds away from the city but
then there has been a lot legal maneuvering and political maneuvering as well.
I have not been home since yesterday at 6am, so I don't know about the AP
report, but this is the first I have heard of a new ice arena being a part of
the university's plans. (The city has started to talk of going ahead with its
own facility.)  It would be great if it happens, but until now, all I had heard
of was building a 24,000 seat basketball type arena without plans for use for
hockey,  I'll keep you posted.

Dave

--
        *        Dave [log in to unmask]         *
        *                  Cornell '91 OSU Med '95                     *