Is this the exact wording of the article?  I can state as a fact that Paul
Kariya is not 5-7.  He's closer to 5-9 or 5-10.  I'm 5-7 and he is at least
that much taller than me.  I think the Maine game program listed him at
5-9.  In any case, having stood next to the man, I can say that he is
taller than me by a couple of inches.  The press usually has a way of
making small players seems smaller so their accomplishments look bigger, I
guess.

-Brian Sprague