Here are the Hockey East coaching changes.  Previous job in parentheses.

BOSTON COLLEGE
Jerry York
(head coach, Bowling Green)
Replaces Steve Cedorchuk, resigned.

PROVIDENCE
Paul Pooley
(associate head coach, Lake Superior)
Replaces Mike McShane, resigned to accept AHL job.

Among Independents, the only changes, I believe, took place at UConn and
Holy Cross, but my memory does not allow me to recall the names of the
new coaches.
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>