This info is from Wednesday (I am behind).

Jeff is in serious condition at St. Mary Medical Center
in Hobart, IN, following a single vehicle accident.

Coach Buddy Powers said Elvin had a broken pelvis, broken
ribs and other internal injuries. None are thought to be
life-threatening.

Elvin is not expected to play this season and his career
status is uncertain.

If any HOCKEY-Lers want to pass along their best wishes
for a speedy recovery, email them to me with the Subject
line of "Get well Jeff Elvin". Be sure to sign your note
with your full name and where you are from. I will pass all
of them on to the coaches, to give to Jeff.

Keith