One way in which the college game could be opened up in the reinstatement
of the 4-on-4 and 3-on-3 policy for coincidental minors.  The NC$$ did a great
disservice when they adopted the full strength rule a few years back.  To my
knowledge, this has never been changed back.  It was interesting to note that
the NHL changed the same rule, but in the opposite direction, at about the
same time.  IMHO the NHL had the better idea.
   I think I can see October peeking over the horizon, finally.
                                              --Steve Moerland
                                                MSU '92, UK '95