In today's St Paul Pioneer Press the MN Moose schedule was released...
All of their home games thru January 16 will be played on Friday and
Saturday nights.  Personally, I think that was a bad move, because,
of course, Fri. and Sat. nights are when the Gophers play.  It's
going to mean one team or the other will lose ticket sales.  I
personally know a bunch of people who will now have to choose between
Gopher or Moose season tickets.  I will be interning with the Moose, so
I guess that means I won't be at many Gopher games - for the first
season in my life.  After January 16 they will also play some Sunday
matinee games, and the games during Thanksgiving weekend will be
Friday and Saturday matinees.  I'm still very excited to have the Moose
in town, it'll be great to see some WCHA greats again, but I am sad that
I'll have to give up my Gopher tickets.

*and, yes, that was the same Dave Hakstol as in Hankinson vs. Hakstol.
 Miss ya, Benny!

Katie
Go Gophers!