This is a list of ACHA member schools listed in the August,
1994 issue. This list includes 1993-94 members plus some schools
that have joined since the end of last season. An updated list
will be in the October issue.

Academy of the New Church       II      Bryn Athyn, PA
Arizona State University        I       Tempe, AZ
Arizona, University of          I       Tucson, AZ
Baldwin-Wallace College         II      Baldwin-Wallace, OH
Ball State University           II      Muncie, IN
Bloomsburg University           II      Bloomsburg, PA
Bowling Green State Univ.       II      Bowling Green, OH
Bradley University              II      Peoria, IL
Brigham Young University        II      Provo, UT
Bucknell University             II      Lewisburg, PA
California St. Univ-Northridge II       Northridge, CA
California Tech                 II      Pasadena, CA
California-Berkeley             II      Berkeley, CA
California-San Diego            II      San Diego, CA
Calvin College                  II      Grand Rapids, MI
Carleton College                II      Northfield, MN
Catholic University             II      Washington, D.C.
Central Connecticut State       II      New Britain, CT
Central Michigan University     II      Mt. Pleasant, MI
Colorado State University       II      Fort Collins, CO
Colorado, University of         I       Boulder, CO
Daniel Webster College          II      Nashua, NH
Dayton, University of           II      Dayton, OH
Delaware, University of         I       Newark, DE
Denver, University of           I       Denver, CO
DePaul University               II      Chicago, IL
Dickinson College               II      Carlisle, PA
Dordt College                   II      Sioux Center, IA
Drake University                II      Des Moines, IA
Drexel University               II      Philadelphia, PA
Duke University                 II      Durham, N.C.
Duquense University             II      Pittsburgh, PA
East Stroudsburg State Univ.    II      East Stroudsburg, PA
Eastern Connecticut State       II      Willimatic, CT
Eastern Michigan University     I       Ypsilanti, MI
Emory University                II      Atlanta, GA
Erie Community College          II      Buffalo, NY
Ferris State University         II      Big Rapids, MI
Franklin & Marshall College     II      Lancaster, PA
Franklin Pierce College         II      Rindge, NH
Fresno State University         II      Fresno, CA
Gannon University               II      Erie, PA
George Mason University         II      Fairfax, VA
Georgetown University           II      Washington, DC
Georgia Tech                    II      Atlanta, GA
Georgia State University        II      Atlanta, GA
Georgia, University of          II      Athens, GA
Gettysburg College              II      Gettysburg, PA
Illinois, University of         I       Champaign, IL
Illinois, University of         II      Champaign, IL (2 teams)
Indiana University              II      Bloomington, IN
Indiana Univ. of Pennsylvania   II      Indiana, PA
Iowa State University           I       Ames, IA
Iowa State University           II      Ames, IA (2 teams)
Iowa, University of             II      Iowa City, IA
Ithaca College                  II      Ithaca, NY
Johns Hopkins University        II      Baltimore, MD
Johnson & Wales University      II      Providence, RI?
Kansas State University         II      Manhattan, KS
Kansas, University of           II      Lawrence, KS
Kent State University           I       Kent, OH
Kentucky, University of         II      Lexington, KY
Kutztown State University       II      Kutztown, NY
Lafayette College               II      Easton, PA
LaSalle University              II      Philadelphia, PA
Lawrence Tech                   II      Southfield, MI
Lehigh University               II      Bethlehem, PA
Lemoyne College                 II      Syracuse, NY
Liberty University              II      Lynchburg, VA
Logan College                   II      St. Louis, MO
Loyola College                  II      Baltimore, MD
Marist College                  II      Poughkeepsie, NY
Marquette University            II      Milwaukee, WI
Maryland, University of         II      College Park, MD
Maryland-Baltimore County       II      Catonsville, MD
Michigan State University       II      East Lansing, MI
Michigan-Dearborn               I       Dearborn, MI
Millersville University         II      Millersville, PA
Milwaukee School of Engineering II   Milwaukee, WI
Minnesota-Crookston             I       Crookston, MN
Minnesota, University of        I       Minneapolis, MN
Missouri-St. Louis              II      St. Louis, MO
New Hampshire, University of    II      Durham, NH
Niagara University              II      Niagara University, NY
North Carolina State            II      Raleigh, NC
North Carolina, University of   II      Chapel Hill, NC
North Dakota State University   I       Fargo, ND
Northern Arizona University     II      Flagstaff, AZ
Northern Illinois University    II      DeKalb, IL
Northern Iowa, University of    II      Cedar Falls, IA
Northern State University       II      Aberdeen, SD
Northwestern University         II      Evanston, IL
Northwood University            II      Midland, MI
Ohio University                 I       Athens, OH
Old Dominion University         II      Norfolk, VA
Orange Coast Community College  II      Costa Mesa, CA
Oregon, University of           II      Eugene, OR
Pacific, University of          II      Stockton, CA
Penn State University           I       University Park, PA
Pennsylvania, University of     I       Philadelphia, PA
Pepperdine University           II      Malibu, CA
Purdue University               I       West lafayette, IN
Rhode Island, University of     I       Kingston, RI
Rider College                   II      Lawrenceville, RI
Rochester, University of        II      Rochester, NY
Rutgers University              II      New Brunswick, NJ
St. Joseph College              II      Philadelphia, PA
St. Louis, Community Col. of    II      St. Louis, MO
Salisbury State University      II      Salisbury, MD
Salve Regina University         II      Newport, RI
San Diego State University      II      San Diego, CA
San Jose State University       II      San Jose, CA
Seton Hall University           II      South Orange, NH
Siena College                   II      Loudounville, NY
South Dakota State University   II      Brookings, SD
South Dakota, University of     II      Vermillion, SD
South Florida, University of    II      Tampa, FL
Southern Cal                    II      Los Angeles, CA
Southern Connecticut            II      New Haven, CT
Southern Illinois University    II      Carbondale, IL
Stanford University             II      Palo Alto, CA
SUNY-Buffalo                    I       Buffalo, NY
SUNY-Cortland                   II      Cortland, NY
Tennessee, University of        II      Knoxville, TN
Toledo, University of           I       Toledo, OH
Towson State University         I       Towson, MD
US Coast Guard Academy          II      New London, CT
US Merchant Marine Academy      II      Kings Point, NY
US Naval Academy                I       Annapolis, MD
UCLA                            II      Los Angeles, CA
Utah State University           II      Logan, UT
Utah, University of             II      Salt Lake City, UT
Vanderbilt University           II      Nashville, TN
Virginia Tech                   II      Blacksburg, VA
Wagner College                  II      Staten Island, NY
Washington College              II      Chestertown, MD
Washington University           II      St. Louis, MO
Washington, University of       II      Seattle, WA
Weber State University          II      Ogden, UT
West Chester University         I       West Chester, PA
West Virginia University        I       Morgantown, WV
Wheaton College                 II      Norton, MA
Widener University              II      Chester, PA
Wisconsin-Stout                 I       Menomonie, WI
Wisconsin-Whitewater            I       Whitewater, WI

        Some notes: The ACHA national Division I tournament will
be at the University of Arizona on March 1-4, 1995. The Division
II tournament is at Colorado State, but no dates were mentioned.

        This is not a complete list of club teams, but is only a list of
schools that are members of the ACHA. As always, corrections and updates
are invited.

|                   Lynn Burke    Newport News, Va.                     |
|      [log in to unmask] -- mail still shows [log in to unmask]     |