Carol Singer writes:
>Jack McDonald told me about the University of Denver's gopher, which also
>has hockey schedules.  I checked it out and was particularly pleased to
>see that it also has the 1993-94 schedule, with the results.  That's
>something I'd like to see all of them have.

If there is interest, I can have these put into the team schedules
that are in the HOCKEY-L archives, too.  I suppose I figured that
anyone could get the 93-94 composite and get last year's scores out of
that.  (as well as any score back through 86-87.)

I know it is possible to gopher to the Maine system and get any of the
50 team schedules that are there, but I do not have gopher here and I
don't have the specific instructions on hand.

If anyone checks out the gopher schedules on other systems and spots
differences between those and what I have on Maine's LISTSERV, please
let me know...
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>