Hey again guys,

I will be beginning a radio program this fall on WIUS (1570) in
Bloomington, IN, that will be devoted to hockey--and entertaining our
listeners while giving them the only known all-hockey call-in program in
the state of Indiana.  We plan on covering the NCAA, as well as the minor
leagues, added to, of course, the NHL, as there is *no* news that comes to
Bloomington about anything but the NHL, and there is very little of that.  I
administrate an IHL mailing list, so therefore I have all of the info that
I can on that league, but I am looking for people to specifically share info
about college hockey.  I am looking for 5 people...one each to cover the four
major conferences--HE, ECAC, CCHA, and WCHA, and a fifth to supply us with
info...as much as can be gathered, on our adopted "official team of
Puckheads", the Miami Redskins.  If some of you could help me out & supply
info to me, I would be VERY appreciative, esp. about Miami.  It would help
our show out a lot.

The format I am looking for is as follows...

Top games of the week (past and coming...we pick a collegiate game of the
 week and cover it in-depth on the next week's show).
Top performances of recent date
Any news/gossip--recores broken, coaches canned, recruiting wars, other
 off the wall info that you could cull from this list, and others.
Conference Leaders & Standings.

If this info could be sent to me periodically (weekly, bi-weekly), I would
be appreciative, as it would really help our program.

As far as the Redskins go, I will take any tidbits of useless info,
as well as the major stuff..anything about the program would be
appreciated (I'd love a schedule now, and possibly a roster)...we're
going to have a monthly visit with a friend of mine that attends Miami, but
she's not really that into hockey, so we basically have to write her copy
for her.  Thanx--ace.

Andrew C. Smith