Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

On Thu, 30 Jun 1994, Keith Instone wrote:

> I have just learned that Northern Michigan
> AD/Coach Rick Comley is interested in the job.
> He has something interesting to offer: to also
> become an assistant AD, like Jerry York was. Rick
> has *real* AD experience and could really be
> a benefit to the entire athletic program.

DISCLAIMER:  No offense intended to BGSU or the CCHA ... I'm just
confused.  Why would an AD/head coach at a school in one of the premier
conferences want to become a head coach/assistant AD in another
conference (also a premier conference)?

Debbie
UW-Stevens Point