I have much more RELIABLE information on the Miami opening now.

The search is down to 5 candidates, all of whom will be on MU's
beautiful campus next week for interviews.

In alphabetical order:

Greg Drechsel, Miami assistant
Mike Kemp (I don't know who he is)
Mark Mazzoleni (from the WCHA is all I can recall)
Mel Pearson, assistant at Michigan
Paul Pooley, former OSU star and assistant, now at LSSU

Missing from this list is BGSU's assistant Wayne Wilson,
who was at MU last week, I do believe. So, either Wayne
did not make the final five, or else he dropped out
to increase his chances for the top job here in BG.

Would someone please stop the music so we can quit playing
musical coaches!?!?!?!?

Keith