Ok, heres a random thread/mission for everyone to mull over.

Although it seems out of the blue, I have been pondering this for a long
time.  When are we going to get some scores on Sportscenter.
Im not asking for too much, just a short 30 sec segment before/after
a commercial (sp?), similar to what they do with the extraneous college
hoops scores.  Also, I think its only warranted on the big Sunday night
edition, since the majority of games are Fri-Sat.  It this so much to ask,
30 seconds a week???
Maybe I didnt get a chance to look at the paper yet, or login, or Im out
of town with no access to normal coverage.  I think its a legit request.

So anyone out there with any pull/contact with ESPN, I think we'd all
appreciate such a suggestion

Lance Harry  Union College 1992         "...but nothing is as
             Boston University 1994?    beautiful as this..."
                                                -Dennis Leary
[log in to unmask]                                     ESPN

Terriers #1 in '95!