Given the recent instability in Maine, and the rest of the league for
that matter, what do people think Hockey East will look like next season?  I
usually have a pretty good feel for what to expect next winter, but I don't
really know what to expect next season.  BU should be very strong, that's an
easy one.  Lowell and NU--still strong or do they fade?  UNH should look very
good with a healthy Eric Royal and returning depth, but is this lost without
a place to call home?  Or does not having a home make them a band of roaming
hockey machines having no regard for home or away who just win anywhere?  Are
Mike's Warriors ready to make a real run into the top of the league?  And
where do you think Maine, PC, BC and UM-Amherst fall?  Send me your picks.  If
there's enough interest, perhaps I could post some poll results.

 Howard M. Quimby   D/471                                [log in to unmask]
 GD - Electric Boat Division                             No UNH address anymore
 75 Eastern Point Road                                   [log in to unmask]
 Groton, CT  06340                                       (203) 433-3465
 [log in to unmask] on the proposed Hockey East shootout:

  "I do think there is some curiosity about the shootout among fans, myself
  included, but kind of like when you drive past an accident on the highway.
  Everybody wants to see it, but no one wants to be involved in it."