Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

> Question for the day: Where did Tom Barrasso and Peter Taglianetti play
> their college hockey?  I'm pretty sure that I remember somebody posting
> this during the last year (Or am completely off-base here?)

I don't think Barasso played college hockey.  I vaguely remeber he went
directly from high school (Acton-Boxboro, MA) to the NHL.  I'm not sure
about Taglianetti, but he also played high school hockey in MA (Framingham?)

                                                                kc