Thanks to Tony Biscardi for posting the info on Hockey East recruits from the
Globe. Could Tony, or someone else, post the info on ECAC recruits (especially
Harvard :->).

Also, anyone know if Harvard had worked at recruiting Chris Drury? They've had
success in the past with brothers (Fuscos, McCormacks, Olsens, etc.), but I
guess BU was an enticing program for Chris, and I'm sure there were many other
factors. I just wonder if anyone had seen a public statement on his choice.
Rumor has it that he looks better than Ted did at his age. Oh well...

Sandy Baldwin