The LSSU-BU game tomorrow will begin at 8:00 EST and will be televised
nationally on ESPN.

******INDIANA HOOSIERS*****NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPS 1940 1953 1976 1981 1987*
Andrew C. Smith                                         Phone:812-857-1658
Willkie-South 220                            [log in to unmask]
Bloomington, IN  47406                      GO CUBS. WORLD CHAMPS 07 08 94
President--Hoosiers for Varsity Hockey-WE WANT HOCKEY NOW!-email for info.
********BOSTON BRUINS*********STANLEY CUP CHAMPS 1929 1939 1941 1970 1972**
If I'd have told you that Van Slyke was hitting only .238 with 2 homeruns
and 20 rbi's now, you'd swear I was drunk.
                                        --Harry Caray, 1991.