1993-94 LSSU media guide to the rescue.

Frank Anzalone coached through 1989-90, finishing with a record of
191-108-22 (.630).  Only Jeff Jackson and Ron Mason have better career
coaching records at the school.  Anzalone was listed at the start of
this season as head coach for Roanoke of the ECHL.

If you have a copy of this guide, check out the old pictures of Mason
and Rick Comley (coach of LSSC from 73-74 through 75-76) on page 65.
It's also one of the best media guides in the nation, IMO.

Jackson's NC$$ record:

90-91 1-2 (losses to Clarkson by 3-7 and 3-4)
91-92 4-0
92-93 2-1 (lost to Maine, 4-5)
93-94 4-0
---------
TOT  11-3

That is impressive.  So is the Lakers' success at a school founded in
1946 and with an enrollment of only 3,400.  LSSU is a program Merrimack
has a number of similarities with...the schools have similar sizes
(2,000 at MC) and were founded almost the same year.

Forgive me if I find it funny that in the listing of all-time LSSU W-L-T
records vs all opponents, Merrimack is strangely omitted...perhaps
LSSU is trying to forget their loss to Merrimack in the 1988 NC$$s. :-)
Let's check the season by season scores...nope, they didn't cut it out
of there.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93