Last night I saw the scores of the semifinals on the sports portion of
Headline News (CNN-2).  I was astounded!  We need to thank those people.
Anyone have the e-mail address?  Of course, they reported LSSU-HU as 2-1 in OT
;-)

On a related note, I am really looking forward to Saturday's telecast by ESPN.
It will be the one and only telecast I can receive from the entire playoffs
living up here in central Wisconsin.

Tom Rowe                                 Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Department of Psychology                 ***********************************
U. of Wisconsin - Stevens Point          Home of Division III National
     Go Point!                           Champions '89, '90, '91, & '93