On Wed, 6 Apr 1994, Chris Moon wrote:

> Hey, does anybody know who RPI is getting next year?!?!? Is sure hope we get
> somebody good! Neil is going to be hard to replace!!
> ------------------------Anybody want to talk about RPI?
> ------------------------Does any body on this list live near albany?
> ------------------------Is there anybody reading this note?
>
> I feel so alone, all by my self, just typeing away on this little computer,
> waiting for somebody to write me, anybody, somebody, please, I want a freind
> to talk to, just a loney hockey player whose backyard ice melted and about 75
> pefectly good pucks lying on the bottem of my pond(looks like i'm going to
> spend alot of time with my snorkle this summer). Is anybody anybody out out
> there there there?!?!?
>
> yours in hockey, chris moon
>
> P.S. I'm a ameture comedian

I don't have an specific information (just what I heard from a friend in
the Albany area), but I heard they (RPI) have a decent class coming in
next year, including (from what I was told) the #1 rated 'prep' netminder
in the nation.  Anyway, if anybody has any more info, I'd be interested as
well.

By the way, I live near Binghamton, which is about 2 1/2 hours from Albany
if you consider that close.

Kevin Reester
RPI '90