Thus year's All-Ivy League team has been selected and will be announced soon
(I'm a bit surprised that it hasn't come out already).  As a little fore-
shadowing, Cornell's All-Ivy players are Vincent Auger (Ivy League Rookie
of the Year) and Geoff Bumstead (second-team All-Ivy).
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and '94 (.5)            |  [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!
"My brother's got this 65-mile-an-hour bass fishing boat.  Now, I don't think
 bass can go 65 miles an hour...  Maybe he catches them and takes them skiing
 or something."
-- Blake Clark