Before signing off for the Summer (this is the time of the
year when people start talking about cheer leaders, bands and
everything that ain't hockey,) I would like to thank Wayne
for hosting this list. His effort made this list a very enjoyable
and informative part of my Winter.

I would also like to thank those that contributed with both scores
and game impressions: because of these, I really felt that I knew
the other teams that I hadn't seen.  And for those teams that I did
see, I had a clue to who to watch.

Thanks to the presenters of the RPICH, the CDOHR and the TDOHR. Running
statistics is not easy but it did add an ability to compare various
teams which did not play against each other.

I hope we will all be back together in October.

Thanks

Walt Olson
MTU