Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

The stats that I posted on Friday for UMass-Lowell goalie extraordinaire
Dwyane Roloson had the seasons listed incorrectly.  The UML Media Guide
apparently had an editting error and the three seasons prior to this year
began with 90-91, not 89-90.  The ultimate stupidity of listing this past
year as 89-90 was my own editting screwup.  Just checking to see who was
paying attention...

DaveH