I don't know if this virus is still around, but it was chronic in the span
1987-1991:

        The Yale Whale virus -- your system suddenly gets warm and sluggish when
        you try to run Harvard Graphics.

After being at Wisconsin for three years, I can contribute this:

        The Jason Zent virus -- turbocharges your system, increasing power and
        excitement, but frequently slashes files from other programs and crashes
        at inopportune moments.

(...penalties notwithstanding, we'll miss ya next year, Jason!)

-===-John R. [log in to unmask] Chem. Dept-===-