At school today, I heard a curious rumor from the other teachers. (hockey fans,
but not BU fans (except one other).  The *rumor* is that Kariya AND Imes are
back at Maine and ready to play this weekend.

Now I am sure that Kariya MUST have one of those insurance policies where if
he's injured, he gets paid like he was a pro (usually cost about $10,000, from
what I am told), but I was under the impression that Imes was going to wait
until next year.  Am I wrong, are my co-workers wrong, or is Walsh holding back
for a surprise?  I would rather not hear speculation on the intelligence of any
of these moves, but if anyone KNOWS for certain, I would very much like to
know.

Thanks,

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre

PS - Goin' to round up some BU students in Cancun to get 'em back here in time
for the series this weekend. ;-)