Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

>Someone must have
>put something in Huskies' goalie Grant Sjerven's puppy chow.

What is it with the Huskies goalies.  Back when I was at the St. Cloud vs.
Duluth series Cooper went after a player.  Sjerven and Cooper went after
the players for what seemed dumb reasons.  Is there something I'm missing,
or were they just having bad nights?

                                                Wade

[log in to unmask]   <---  New address for me