Brian Morris Writes:

>>3. The efforts of the Albany Sports Foundation to get the ECAC championships
>>to the Knick after 1995 will probably end.  I don't see such a tournament
>>attracting many fans from the Capital District if RPI isn't involved.  Union's
>>fan base still pales in comparison to the Engineers.  Maybe the Knick will try
>>to steal the HE championship?

The only way the HE championship will move from Boston is if there's a
delay in between the closing of the Gah-den and the opening of the Shawmut
 Center. If anything, look for the S. Center to steal back the ECAC's.

UNLESS...

A new scenario: UConn elevates, or Hartford creates, a D-I program to
 play in this new state-of-the-art rink! This would also even up the ECAC
travel partners (and give the Dutchmen someone to kick around for a while)

Thinking purely hypothetically...

GS