My friends and I have been mulling over the RPI D.  Does anyone else
think that they let the opposing wings penetrate way too deep before
picking them up?  My friends have been trying to convince me that this
is Buddy's fault (they've already fired him :)  I'd have to say that
they are starting to sway me.  Someone convince me otherwise...

--
|  Brian Whalen       Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    [log in to unmask]   |
|     "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things.  The decayed    |