Since it looks like Mike Milbury will be taking over at BC, I was
        trying to think of other coaches who had moved to college programs
        after being head coaches in the NHL.  The only one I could think of
        was Herb Brooks, who ran St Cloud for a couple of years when they
        prepared to upgrade to DivI.  Any others?
        Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
        Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93
        Opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the poster.

Red Berenson coached the St. Louis Blues for 3+ years in the
late 70s/early 80s before coming to Michigan.
--------
  Rolf