>Rob (the current Badger) and Tony (who played for Wisconsin from 1984-88)
>are brothers.  A third Granato is Don, who played for the Badgers from
>1987-1991 (including the 1990 WCHA league champions, WCHA tournament
>champions, and NCAA champions. (Beats thinking about the current team)
>
>Not mentioned above was Rob's sister, Cammie, who is considered one of the
>premier female players in the country. She starred at Providence and is a
>good candidate for the inaugural Women's Hockey team at the 1998 olympics.

But-wait-there's-more!!

Though she wasn't born a Granato, Cindy (?) Granato (Tony's wife) appears
to be quite a good skater and fairly skillful with the puck.  I saw her
on TV in a LA Kings charity game which featured some Kings family members
and various hockey-playing Hollywood types.

Earl Williams '89                                       GO HARVARD!!!!!
"Sure guys, you make the fun road trip to Minnesota
(1989 NCAA Final Four).  I'll stay in Cambridge and
finish my senior thesis." (Sigh.....)