I know the west regionals will be on Saturday and Sunday. My poster-schedule
says the East regionals will be on Friday and Sunday but someone told
me it was Sat/Sun. Anyone know for sure?

BRI
Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Go Erin Whitten (GFH '89)!
Adirondack Red Wings, AHL Calder Cup Champs: '81  '86  '89  '92
Bri's (revised) Hoops Final Four picks: Arizona, Florida, Michigan and Duke
Bri's Hockey Final Four Picks: BU, Lake Superior St, RPI and Mass-Lowell