"Stephen P. Twombly" writes:
> > Hobey Finalists...
> >         Craig Conroy, F, Clarkson
> >         Dean Dxxx Fedorchuk, F, Alaska-Fairbanks
> >         Neil Little, G, RPI
> >         Chris Marinucci, F, Minnesota-Duluth
> >         Sean McCann, D, Harvard
> >         David Oliver, F, Michigan
> >         Jamie Ram, G, Michigan Tech.
> >         Dwayne Roloson, G, UMass-Lowell
> >         Steve Shields, G, Michigan
> >         Brian Wiseman, F, Michigan
> >

> > Also, according to the local paper, Conroy is the only American born
> > player of the 10.
>
> This is true.....Roloson, although residing in Simcoe, ONT. is a native
> american indian

????  Since when did Grand Rapids, Minnesota (home of Chris Marinucci) secede
from the U.S.?   Those Iron Rangers ARE a little different, but I didn't know
they'd formed their own country!  :-)  ;-) :-)

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!