As I guess you can tell, we are back up here at Cabletron after moving
a few miles south.  I updated the scores files in the HOCKEY-L
archives, and with the NC$$ tourney about to start, here's how to get
various files:

For all files, send to [log in to unmask]  Put the given GET
command in the body.  Leave the subject line blank and put nothing
other than the LISTSERV commands in the body (you may send more than one
command in one message).

NC$$ DivI Tourney Results, 1948- (1150 lines, 28K)
GET NCAADIV1 RESULTS

Longest DivI Hockey Games (80:00 or more)
GET LONG GAMES

1993-94 DivI Composite Schedule (900 lines, 60K)
GET 9394COMP SCHEDULE

1993-94 DivI Conference Standings/Home-Away-OT records
GET 9394CONF STAND

1993-94 Team Schedules (complete with all results)
Boston University     GET 9394TSCH BU
Harvard               GET 9394TSCH HARVARD
Lake Superior         GET 9394TSCH LSSU
Mass Lowell           GET 9394TSCH MASS-LOW
Michigan              GET 9394TSCH MICHIGAN
Michigan State        GET 9394TSCH MICH-ST
Minnesota             GET 9394TSCH MINNESOT
New Hampshire         GET 9394TSCH NEW-HAMP
Northeastern          GET 9394TSCH N-EASTRN
RPI                   GET 9394TSCH RPI
Western Michigan      GET 9394TSCH W-MICH
Wisconsin             GET 9394TSCH WISC

BTW, I am proud to say that this season, Merrimack posted four wins
(RPI, Northeastern, UNH 2) and two ties (Northeastern, Lowell) in
games against teams who made the tournament.  Of course, Merrimack also
lost 11 games to teams that made it :-), but 4-11-2 is a start.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93