I can't sit here without offering my condolences to Colorado College. They had a
great year and you can't take that away from them but it sure is a shame that
they won't be going to the NCAA tournament. Sure they lost to the last place
team in the league tourament but I think some consideration should have been
given to the fact that MTU is a very capable team with a great goalie (just ask
Harvard) and some consideration given to the top - to - bottom strength of the
WCHA.
Only two teams from the WCHA? - oh well go BADGERS & go Gophers - and good luck
to everyone. Let's see some more great games like the SCSU/MN & BU/ML games
this past weekend.

Ed Priest
A Badger in exile