it's one thing to say that the RPI index was one of the 4
criteria. however, it does seem weird that the top 12 in the RPI
index made it. It makes me wonder if the RPI index ixs worth
25% or 100%. If so, why even bother having a committee? Why bother
discussing it if they're only going to use the computer? I know they
say it's not the only thing but some postings (re: politics) makes
me wonder. It doesn't matter WHAT they use. There will always be

people upset.

Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Go Erin Whitten (GFH '89)!
Adirondack Red Wings, AHL Calder Cup Champs: '81  '86  '89  '92
Bri's (revised) Hoops Final Four picks: Arizona, Florida, Michigan and Duke
        "It's a great day for hockey."  ---Bob Johnson